Police, family seek help after Grosse Pointe Park man found in Riverview landfill
Police and family are pleading today for tips in the death of a Grosse Pointe Park man whose body was found dumped at a Riverview landfill last month.
Crime Stoppers of Michigan is adding $1000 to a $2500 reward for information provided to investigators by midnight tonight regarding the death of Derek Golden, 29.
The 2003 Grosse Pointe South High School graduate disappeared Dec. 9 from the Grosse Pointe area. Golden's body was found at 12:30 p.m. March 26, dumped in the city of Riverview's Landfill at 20863 Grange Road near King Road.
His black 2006 Subaru Tribeca was found abandoned near... read more
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant
- 14:25 Louisville offers 7 Saguaro football players scholarships on same day
- 14:17 AP Interview: Iran says if US exits deal, it likely will too