Police, family seek help after Grosse Pointe Park man found in Riverview landfill
Police and family are pleading today for tips in the death of a Grosse Pointe Park man whose body was found dumped at a Riverview landfill last month.
Crime Stoppers of Michigan is adding $1000 to a $2500 reward for information provided to investigators by midnight tonight regarding the death of Derek Golden, 29.
The 2003 Grosse Pointe South High School graduate disappeared Dec. 9 from the Grosse Pointe area. Golden's body was found at 12:30 p.m. March 26, dumped in the city of Riverview's Landfill at 20863 Grange Road near King Road.
His black 2006 Subaru Tribeca was found abandoned near... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt