Police, family seek help after Grosse Pointe Park man found in Riverview landfill
Police and family are pleading today for tips in the death of a Grosse Pointe Park man whose body was found dumped at a Riverview landfill last month. Crime Stoppers of Michigan is adding $1000 to a $2500 reward for information provided to investigators by midnight tonight regarding the death of Derek Golden, 29. The 2003 Grosse Pointe South High School graduate disappeared Dec. 9 from the Grosse Pointe area. Golden's body was found at 12:30 p.m. March 26, dumped in the city of Riverview's Landfill at 20863 Grange Road near King Road. His black 2006 Subaru Tribeca was found abandoned near... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein