Police ID 3-year-old boy killed in Phoenix crash
Phoenix police on Wednesday identified a boy who was killed in a Monday night collision that injured four other people as 3-year-old Noah Perry.
The collision happened about 8:50 p.m. Monday, when an SUV driven by a 36-year-old man and carrying a 33-year-old woman and two children headed eastbound on Greenway Parkway, police said.
As the SUV tried to turn left onto 18th Street, it collided with a Honda heading westbound, which was occupied by a 20-year-old male driver, police said.
The impact forced the vehicles off the road into a block wall near a residence, according to police. Noah, the... read more
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House