Police ID 3-year-old boy killed in Phoenix crash
Phoenix police on Wednesday identified a boy who was killed in a Monday night collision that injured four other people as 3-year-old Noah Perry.
The collision happened about 8:50 p.m. Monday, when an SUV driven by a 36-year-old man and carrying a 33-year-old woman and two children headed eastbound on Greenway Parkway, police said.
As the SUV tried to turn left onto 18th Street, it collided with a Honda heading westbound, which was occupied by a 20-year-old male driver, police said.
The impact forced the vehicles off the road into a block wall near a residence, according to police. Noah, the... read more
- 15:42 Michigan basketball pushes through Ohio State on senior day, 74-62
- 15:33 Austin Hatch dresses on Michigan's senior day as honorary captain
- 15:14 Boy, 3, pulled 'unresponsive' from Queen Creek-area pool
- 14:44 Mets GM Sandy Alderson believes Tim Tebow will eventually play in MLB
- 14:18 Ex-cheerleading coach pleads guilty to attempted molestation
- 13:38 Crash in Phoenix leaves one person dead, police say
- 13:14 The Latest: Trump to meet with Florida high school students
- 12:54 Florida suspect's red flags weren't enough to stop gun buy
- 12:01 Four great new fiction titles for teens and John Green fans
- 08:33 Trump mad at law enforcement, lawmakers over Iran payment