Police ID 30-year-old as woman fatally stabbed at Mesa nail salon
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
Police have identified a woman fatally stabbed at a Mesa nail salon on Friday as 30-year-old Lindsey Eastridge.
Police on Monday said Eastridge was getting her nails done at Premier Nails and Spa, near Baseline and Ellsworth roads, when an unidentified man attacked her.
"We believe an adult male attacker came in through the front door," said Det. Steve Berry, a spokesman for the Mesa Police Department. "The information we (have) leads us to believe its a known person, not a random event."
Eastridge is survived by... read more
- 15:25 Police: Student caught with gun in car at Liberty High School in...
- 15:00 Second child in Houston dies from flu-related causes
- 14:57 Mueller files new charges in Manafort case
- 14:22 Gilbert High students stage walkout after 17 killed at Florida high...
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today