Police ID man in deadly crash with tree in Mesa
CLOSE Do you know what to do if you're in an accident?
Police have identified the driver who died following a hit-and-run crash in Mesa on Wednesday as 29-year-old Jefte Daniel Boll.
According to witnesses and evidence, police say Boll initially rear-ended a vehicle that was stopped on Guadalupe Road at the Loop 202 overpass before fleeing, losing control and then crashing into a tree.
Police said speed was a factor.
The driver of the rear-ended vehicle was taken to a hospital with minor injuries.
Boll died at the scene.
Two DPS troopers involved in injury collision on I-17... read more
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki