Police ID victim, DUI suspect in fatal Chandler crash
Chandler police officials Saturday identified the victim in Friday morning's fatal collision near Elliot and Price roads as 75-year-old Jack Spallone.
Michael David Barrow, 54, was arrested on suspicion of DUI following the collision. He did not sustain any serious injuries.
The crash occurred just after 8 a.m. Friday when Spallone's vehicle entered north Price Road from an access bridge street and struck Barrow's vehicle.
Spallone was pronounced dead on scene.
An investigation is ongoing.
- 22:37 Ex-Coronado QB Jay Vanderjagt 'shocked' by NFL QB Jared Goff's prank
- 22:10 Diamondbacks treat 9-year-old with a rough road ahead to a day at park
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced