Police investigating alleged abuse of Westminster Towers resident
Police are investigating abuse allegations against a caretaker of a 90-year-old resident of a Rock Hill assisted-living community, authorities said.
The incident was reported to the Rock Hill Police Department by Mandy Stamper, vice president of operations at Westminster Towers, a continuing care center off India Hook Road that provides a variety of housing for seniors, including assisted living.
Stamper told police that the son of a female resident came to her with allegations that his mother was being verbally and physically abused by her caretaker. The son played a portion of audio he... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco