Police: Kids got THC edibles from student's Halloween candy bowl at home
CLOSE Goodyear official speaks about five children ingesting edible marijuana ''gummy candies,'' at Goodyear school.
Five children who became ill Tuesday at a Goodyear school after ingesting what police say was THC-laced candy obtained the edibles from a Halloween candy bowl, officials said Thursday.
An investigation into the incident,which happened at Incito Schools, a charter school near Van Buren Street and Sarival Avenue, determined the children acquired the THC-laced candy from the home of one of the students who became ill, police said.
However, officials have not determined who... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...