Police: Kids got THC edibles from student's Halloween candy bowl at home
CLOSE Goodyear official speaks about five children ingesting edible marijuana ''gummy candies,'' at Goodyear school.
Five children who became ill Tuesday at a Goodyear school after ingesting what police say was THC-laced candy obtained the edibles from a Halloween candy bowl, officials said Thursday.
An investigation into the incident,which happened at Incito Schools, a charter school near Van Buren Street and Sarival Avenue, determined the children acquired the THC-laced candy from the home of one of the students who became ill, police said.
However, officials have not determined who... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez