Police: Man grabbed 2 girls in separate incidents
Dallas police say a 41-year-old man tried to kidnap a 6-year-old girl Monday in northwest Dallas after restraining another 6-year-old girl Saturday in Pleasant Grove.
David Vincent Rodriguez was arrested about 8 p.m. Monday after officers found him hiding beneath leaves and garbage in an apartment trash bin near Park Lane and Dale Crest Drive.
According to court documents, the girl had been playing outside around 7:45 p.m. Monday when Rodriguez grabbed her right arm and pulled on her sweater jacket while saying, “I have chocolate for you” and “We are going to Chuck E. Cheese.” He dragged... read more
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein
- 11:57 Clinton stars as central villain in GOP's midterm strategy
- 11:35 Trump wrongly claims NKorea has agreed to 'denuclearization'