Police: Man wounded in west Phoenix shooting
Police were investigating a shooting in west Phoenix on Friday night, officials said.
Officers responded to a call near the 3200 block of West Monroe Street, where they found a man with a gunshot wound, Phoenix police said.
The victim did not suffer any life-threatening injuries, and was taken by firefighters to a nearby hospital, police said.
Police said the victim did not live in the area of the shooting.
Witnesses reported that they did not hear or see the shooting, police said.
Phoenix police were at the scene investigating Friday evening.
Phoenix police discover apparent... read more
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border
- 16:45 Car hits 3 pedestrians in Phoenix
- 16:45 Officials: Man shot by Mesa police has died
- 16:45 Phoenix ranks 9th most unaffordable city for renters, according to...
- 16:45 Bills take aim at Arizona's booming drug rehab industry
- 16:45 Police arrest man they say was impaired at time of fatal Scottsdale...
- 16:35 Severe winter storm, heavy snow headed to northern Arizona
- 15:42 Michigan basketball pushes through Ohio State on senior day, 74-62
- 15:33 Austin Hatch dresses on Michigan's senior day as honorary captain
- 15:14 Boy, 3, pulled 'unresponsive' from Queen Creek-area pool