Police: Man wounded in west Phoenix shooting
Police were investigating a shooting in west Phoenix on Friday night, officials said.
Officers responded to a call near the 3200 block of West Monroe Street, where they found a man with a gunshot wound, Phoenix police said.
The victim did not suffer any life-threatening injuries, and was taken by firefighters to a nearby hospital, police said.
Police said the victim did not live in the area of the shooting.
Witnesses reported that they did not hear or see the shooting, police said.
Phoenix police were at the scene investigating Friday evening.
Phoenix police discover apparent... read more
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great