Police: Phoenix crash kills motorcyclist
A Phoenix crash left one man dead and shut down part of 19th Avenue on Sunday night, officials said.
A motorcycle and car collided near 19th Avenue and Behrend Drive shortly before 7 p.m., according to Phoenix police. The unidentified motorcyclist, who was not wearing a helmet, died at the scene, police said.
The woman driving the car stopped after the crash and was cooperating with investigators, according to police. Officials suspected she might have been impaired.
Police expected to keep 19th Avenue restrictions in place until about 1 a.m. Monday while they investigated the crash.
Check... read more
- 00:45 Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin, doubting own intel
- 00:45 Republicans join Democrats in condemning Trump's remarks
- 00:32 Summit takeaways: Trump doubts intel, plays trusted friend
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case