Police: Scottsdale man stabbed neighbor he thought was government spy
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
A Scottsdale man is facing attempted murder and burglary charges after his arrest on suspicion of stabbing a neighbor he believed was spying on him for the government, according to court records.
Scottsdale police arrested 30-year-old Keaton Formica after witnesses reported he stabbed another resident of the apartment complex where he lived, in the 8000 block of East Camelback Road, court documents show.
Police believe the incident began Friday about 5 p.m., when Formica, who told investigators he suffered from several mental health... read more
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest