Police: Suspected impaired driver crashes car into house in Phoenix
CLOSE Readers can send news tips to azcentral.com via the newspaper's social media channels, email or by calling the office.
Police suspect a driver was impaired when she crashed a car into a home early Monday morning in Phoenix.
No one inside the home near 35th and Dunlap avenues was hurt when a car plowed into it at about 4 a.m., police said.
The driver was taken to a hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries, police said.
Check back with azcentral.com for updates.
Officials identify victims of Grand Canyon helicopter crash
Missing Mesa teen found safe in... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'