Police: Suspected impaired driver crashes car into house in Phoenix
CLOSE Readers can send news tips to azcentral.com via the newspaper's social media channels, email or by calling the office.
Police suspect a driver was impaired when she crashed a car into a home early Monday morning in Phoenix.
No one inside the home near 35th and Dunlap avenues was hurt when a car plowed into it at about 4 a.m., police said.
The driver was taken to a hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries, police said.
Check back with azcentral.com for updates.
Officials identify victims of Grand Canyon helicopter crash
Missing Mesa teen found safe in... read more
- 15:25 Police: Student caught with gun in car at Liberty High School in...
- 14:57 Mueller files new charges in Manafort case
- 14:35 Steven Souza Jr. trade reaction: Arizona Diamondbacks rob 'tanking'...
- 14:22 Gilbert High students stage walkout after 17 killed at Florida high...
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today