Police: Tempe double-stabbing suspect bit hospital worker
A Tempe man accused of fatally stabbing his stepfather and wounding his mother last week is in jail Tuesday after police said he bit a hospital worker.
Police said Blake Holten, 27, assaulted a hospital security officer as authorities were taking him out of treatment for injuries he suffered during his escape.
Holten faces one count of first-degree murder, one count of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, multiple counts of kidnapping and one count of aggravated assault against an officer following the March 4 attack against his family, court documents state.
Tempe police were called to... read more
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat