Poll finds most parents and kids agree on Trump, economy
WASHINGTON (AP) — In some ways, President Donald Trump has brought Tammy Kennedy and her daughter, Sue Ann, together on politics.
They don't agree on every issue— Tammy supports abortion rights, for example, while Sue Ann opposes them. Even so, the two agree on most issues and disapprove of the way Trump is doing his job.
"I think we've talked about him in terms of immigration," said Tammy, 51, of Trump's crackdown on illegal immigration that has resulted in the separation of some parents and children at the borders. "I can't imagine my child being ripped away from me."... read more
- 00:27 Trump defiant despite rising outrage over border separations
- 00:27 In tit-for-tat, Trump threatens more tariffs against China
- 00:15 Origins of family separation issue stretch back many years
- 20:10 What life inside Japanese internment camps was like
- 19:33 All 5 first ladies speak out on family separations at border
- 19:11 Judge: Kansas cannot require proof of citizenship to vote
- 18:45 Ted Cruz introducing legislation to keep migrant families together
- 15:28 Records: Trump Tower failed to follow fish protection rules
- 14:50 Trump official denies separating families. O'Rourke fires back:...
- 10:35 SJC rejects putting 'millionaire tax' on ballot