Porsche's US dealers will offer fast charging stations for its Tesla-fighting Mission E sedan
CLOSE Porsche is looking to become the envy of the green conscious with its latest electric lineup. Nathan Rousseau Smith (@fantasticmrnate) has the details.
SAN FRANCISCO — Porsche plans to equip its 189 U.S. dealerships with 800-volt fast-charging stations in an effort to sell its forthcoming Tesla-fighter, the Mission E electric sedan.
The German automaker already has six such EV stations at its Porsche Experience Center in Atlanta, home of its North American headquarters, and plans to add more soon at its sister center in Los Angeles. Both facilities allow Porsche owners to take... read more
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...