Porsche's US dealers will offer fast charging stations for its Tesla-fighting Mission E sedan
CLOSE Porsche is looking to become the envy of the green conscious with its latest electric lineup. Nathan Rousseau Smith (@fantasticmrnate) has the details.
SAN FRANCISCO — Porsche plans to equip its 189 U.S. dealerships with 800-volt fast-charging stations in an effort to sell its forthcoming Tesla-fighter, the Mission E electric sedan.
The German automaker already has six such EV stations at its Porsche Experience Center in Atlanta, home of its North American headquarters, and plans to add more soon at its sister center in Los Angeles. Both facilities allow Porsche owners to take... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler