Posh Scottsdale apartment complex where rents reach $4,000 sells for record $210M
A luxury Scottsdale apartment complex near the Waterfront has sold for a record $210.4 million.
Optima Sonoran Village, on Camelback Road and 68th Street across from Scottsdale Fashion Square, was purchased by Des Moines-based Principal Real Estate on Tuesday, according to public real estate records.
Rents run as high as $4,000 a month for the 592 apartments built in 2013.
Amenities at Optima Sonoran inlcude a 19,000-square-foot residents club, sport facility with an indoor basketball court, pet park, putting green and car-wash station.
Optima, the developer behind several upscale Valley... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'