Posh Scottsdale apartment complex where rents reach $4,000 sells for record $210M
A luxury Scottsdale apartment complex near the Waterfront has sold for a record $210.4 million.
Optima Sonoran Village, on Camelback Road and 68th Street across from Scottsdale Fashion Square, was purchased by Des Moines-based Principal Real Estate on Tuesday, according to public real estate records.
Rents run as high as $4,000 a month for the 592 apartments built in 2013.
Amenities at Optima Sonoran inlcude a 19,000-square-foot residents club, sport facility with an indoor basketball court, pet park, putting green and car-wash station.
Optima, the developer behind several upscale Valley... read more
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals
- 12:03 Phoenix has fewer than 100 homes left from 19th century. Here's...
- 12:03 Phoenix mulls harassment, discrimination policy for council members
- 12:03 Phoenix to debate cost of Donald Trump visit, use of chemical...
- 11:31 'Blue Dreams': How mood-altering drugs saved author Lauren Slater...
- 11:27 Ranking biggest NFL draft busts of all time
- 11:01 Chandler schools superintendent to discuss controversial Snapchat...
- 11:01 Habitat Metro plans second apartment project in downtown Mesa
- 11:01 Restaurant inspections: 6 Phoenix-area eateries on this week's list
- 09:58 Trump again attacks Obama over Russia