Postal Service to make special holiday pickups in Phoenix-area cities
The U.S. Postal Service will collect mail from blue mailboxes and post-office mail drops in the Phoenix area on Presidents Day.
The USPS announced that its employees will make "special pickups" in the Valley on Monday, Feb. 19, a holiday.
“Even though Monday is a federal holiday, we understand many customers will have mailings they’d like to send out,” Phoenix Postmaster Humberto Trujillo said. “We hope our customers will take advantage of these extra services. We appreciate their business.”
While mail will be picked up over the holiday, USPS retail locations will remain closed... read more
- 08:11 Digital billboards that run ads in schools spark controversy in...
- 07:59 UNICEF says Pakistan is riskiest country for newborns
- 07:26 Turner to announce new public safety and homeland security chief...
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida