Posters on Yale campus urge men's hoops team to 'stop supporting a rapist'
Yale is in the hunt for its first men’s NCAA basketball tournament since 1962, potentially making the Bulldogs one of the feel-good stories of the season. But all of that is buckling under the weight of damaging posters that appeared on campus this week that call on the Yale team to “stop supporting a rapist.”
All this comes after senior captain Jack Montague withdrew from the university for undisclosed reasons on Feb. 10 and after his teammates wore his No. 4 and his nickname — "Gucci" — on their warmups before Friday’s game against Harvard. Protest signs against this show of... read more
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...