Potential oil output freeze can't stop oil's slide
Michael Hsueh, commodities analyst at Deutsche Bank, examines the agreement by Saudi Arabia and Russia to freeze oil production at January levels and how Iran re-entering the market impacts the deal.
Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Russia and Venezuela on Tuesday reportedly agreed to freeze oil production at January levels if other oil-producing countries do the same.
But indications that Iraq and Iran have no plans to slash production dampened hopes for a global reduction in oil output — and prices relinquished earlier gains, slipping into negative territory.
West Texas Intermediate crude was down 6... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow