Predators tie franchise-record winning streak by beating Avalanche, sweeping road trip
CLOSE Mike Fisher scored the Predators' first goal in the team's 4-3 overtime win against the Canucks.
DENVER - The Predators are resilience personified.
Their 4-3 overtime victory Sunday against the Colorado Avalanche was their latest in a scintillating run of comebacks.
“Sometimes you have those games once a month or a couple times a month, and now we've had four games in a row," Predators goaltender Pekka Rinne said. "For a while now, we've been playing with a lot of confidence. This is obviously a big booster again.”
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInBest of Predators' 2017-18... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes