Priebus: Chaos reigned in early days of Trump White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's first chief of staff says all those reports about chaos in the early days of the Trump White House were true — and then some.
"Take everything you've heard and multiply it by 50," Reince Priebus said, according to an updated book to be published next month about White House chiefs of staff.
In an adaptation from the next edition of the book, "The Gatekeepers: How the White House Chiefs of Staff Define Every Presidency," Chris Whipple writes in Vanity Fair about a dramatic showdown that nearly led to the resignation of Attorney... read more
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...