Priebus: Chaos reigned in early days of Trump White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's first chief of staff says all those reports about chaos in the early days of the Trump White House were true — and then some.
"Take everything you've heard and multiply it by 50," Reince Priebus said, according to an updated book to be published next month about White House chiefs of staff.
In an adaptation from the next edition of the book, "The Gatekeepers: How the White House Chiefs of Staff Define Every Presidency," Chris Whipple writes in Vanity Fair about a dramatic showdown that nearly led to the resignation of Attorney... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez