Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of “Viva España” and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.
Speaking in both Spanish and English, Prince Felipe said Spanish is the second international language,... read more
- 02:34 Trump steps to forefront of anti-abortion movement
- 01:56 $5,000 reward offered for return of French bulldog puppies stolen...
- 01:56 3 women arrested soon after Avondale serial killing are accused of...
- 01:53 Kings can't handle Penguins, and suffer their fifth straight loss...
- 01:51 Year-old 'resistance' now sets sights on the ballot box
- 01:51 Pence has long pushed for Trump policies on Israel
- 01:33 China's birthrate dropped despite allowing 2-child families
- 00:00 Turnovers, poor shooting doom Michigan in 72-52 loss to Nebraska
- 23:00 Phoenix police link 9 murders within hours using in-house technology
- 22:57 Mother: Care denied daughter left in cold in hospital gown