Prince Felipe of Spain opens Miami Book Fair International
Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia gave a royal touch to the opening of the 30th edition of the Miami Book Fair International on Sunday and marked the Spanish colonization of Florida with the arrival of Juan Ponce de Leon 500 years ago.
Shouts of “Viva España” and enthusiastic applause rang out and camera flashes lit the scene as the royal couple walked into the Olympia Theater at the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts to open the gala event.
Speaking in both Spanish and English, Prince Felipe said Spanish is the second international language,... read more
- 15:42 Energy Secretary Rick Perry's father dies at 92
- 15:41 Fears of losing pre-existing conditions protection under GOP
- 15:41 Florida eye doctor guilty on all counts of Medicare fraud
- 15:28 Bordow: Firing of Desert Vista baseball coach Stan Luketich makes...
- 15:10 Trump at NRA convention: 'Eight-year assault' on gun rights is over
- 15:04 Stream of quakes rattles Chilean coast
- 14:38 Trump's tweets cooling — and the impact is fading a bit
- 14:36 Trump's 100-day cram session
- 14:25 North Korea's army: 1.2M men, obsolete equipment and nukes
- 13:56 A look at Macedonia's deepening political turmoil