Prince William: Giving Kate Middleton mom Princess Diana's ring a way to 'keep her close'
Britain's Prince William proposed to bride-to-be Kate Middleton in a secluded African lodge, but won't say if he got down on one knee to give her his mother's ring.
"We had a holiday in Africa, it was out there in a very quiet lodge and it was very romantic," Middleton said of the engagement.
"It was very romantic and it was very personal."
When pressed if he knelt down in front of his future wife, William quipped: "That's going to stay a secret."
The beaming couple, who are both 28, made their first appearance Tuesday hours after it was publicly announced they... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike