Prince William: Giving Kate Middleton mom Princess Diana's ring a way to 'keep her close'
Britain's Prince William proposed to bride-to-be Kate Middleton in a secluded African lodge, but won't say if he got down on one knee to give her his mother's ring.
"We had a holiday in Africa, it was out there in a very quiet lodge and it was very romantic," Middleton said of the engagement.
"It was very romantic and it was very personal."
When pressed if he knelt down in front of his future wife, William quipped: "That's going to stay a secret."
The beaming couple, who are both 28, made their first appearance Tuesday hours after it was publicly announced they... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco