Pro-gun Senator-designate Gillibrand should see heartbreak at Brooklyn HS
The Brooklyn high school attended by an honor student killed by a stray bullet wants our new pro-gun senator to drop by for a visit.
Principal Barbara Gil of Nazareth Regional High School also extends an invitation to our governor, who appointed Kirsten Gillibrand despite her active efforts against gun control.
"If Gov. Paterson or Ms. Gillibrand want to know firsthand the effect guns on the street have, let them come to Nazareth and speak to my kids who will tell them of the heartache and fear they have," Gil said.
"Many have lost friends and loved ones to gun violence; many... read more
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents