Prosecutor to give update on Kalamazoo shooting case
The owner of the gun store where alleged Kalamazoo shooter Jason Dalton bought a jacket hours before the shooting says he's shocked by the tragedy. (Feb. 23)
KALAMAZOO, Mich. — A conference Thursday in the case of People vs. Jason Brian Dalton likely will be brief.
The 45-year-old Uber driver is charged in a Feb. 20 shooting spree that killed six people and seriously injured two others. He faces six charges of open murder, two counts of assault with intent to murder and eight counts of use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
On Thursday morning, Dalton's court-appointed attorney,... read more
- 16:54 Iranian foreign minister wants "respect" from US
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia