Prosecutor to give update on Kalamazoo shooting case
The owner of the gun store where alleged Kalamazoo shooter Jason Dalton bought a jacket hours before the shooting says he's shocked by the tragedy. (Feb. 23)
KALAMAZOO, Mich. — A conference Thursday in the case of People vs. Jason Brian Dalton likely will be brief.
The 45-year-old Uber driver is charged in a Feb. 20 shooting spree that killed six people and seriously injured two others. He faces six charges of open murder, two counts of assault with intent to murder and eight counts of use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.
On Thursday morning, Dalton's court-appointed attorney,... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike