Prosecutors present more evidence of fraud in Manafort case
Now Playing: Rick Gates, the key prosecution witness in the Paul Manafort trial, continued his testimony Tuesday, telling jurors how he and Manafort together committed a series of financial crimes. AP's Eric Tucker explains what's happening in the courtroom. (Aug. 7)
Media: Associated Press ALEXANDRIA, Va. (AP) — Paul Manafort's protégé wrapped up his testimony after implicating the former Trump campaign chairman and himself in financial crimes while also enduring stinging attacks on his character and credibility.
Once Rick Gates finished testifying, prosecutors resumed trying to make their... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...