Public welcome at memorial services for Houston Councilman Larry Green
Houston City Councilman Larry Green's visitation and funeral services will be open to his former District K constituents and to any other resident wishing to pay his or her last respects to the late councilman.
Green, 52, was found dead at his home Tuesday morning; police do not suspect foul play.
Remembrance services will begin Sunday with a jazz visitation reception at Sugar Land Mortuary, 1818 Eldridge Road, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
A celebration of life will follow Monday at Brentwood Baptist Church, 13033 Landmark St.
Services begin with a viewing from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m., then an Alpha... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...