Public welcome at memorial services for Houston Councilman Larry Green
Houston City Councilman Larry Green's visitation and funeral services will be open to his former District K constituents and to any other resident wishing to pay his or her last respects to the late councilman.
Green, 52, was found dead at his home Tuesday morning; police do not suspect foul play.
Remembrance services will begin Sunday with a jazz visitation reception at Sugar Land Mortuary, 1818 Eldridge Road, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
A celebration of life will follow Monday at Brentwood Baptist Church, 13033 Landmark St.
Services begin with a viewing from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m., then an Alpha... read more
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...
- 15:52 Jets emerging as 'serious' contender to sign Ndamukong Suh, per report
- 15:41 Rochester Amerks 'humble' legend Dick Gamble dies
- 14:55 NFL players: Study to detect CTE markers in the living needs you
- 14:52 First lady recognizes 10 women with global courage awards