Puppy Bowl: New Fulton Homes Super Bowl ad features dogs standing for national anthem
In September, Fulton Homes joined the debate of NFL players protesting during the national anthem with a commercial called "Stand."
In the ad, football fans were shown standing for the national anthem.
The Arizona-based home builder has a new version of the ad for the Super Bowl. This one involves dogs, not football fans, standing for the anthem.
It is scheduled to air multiple times Sunday in Arizona during Animal Planet's "Puppy Bowl." The Puppy Bowl will begin at 1 p.m.
The Super Bowl game between the Philadelphia Eagles and New England Patriots is scheduled to begin... read more
- 08:11 Digital billboards that run ads in schools spark controversy in...
- 07:59 UNICEF says Pakistan is riskiest country for newborns
- 07:26 Turner to announce new public safety and homeland security chief...
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida