Puppy Bowl: New Fulton Homes Super Bowl ad features dogs standing for national anthem
In September, Fulton Homes joined the debate of NFL players protesting during the national anthem with a commercial called "Stand."
In the ad, football fans were shown standing for the national anthem.
The Arizona-based home builder has a new version of the ad for the Super Bowl. This one involves dogs, not football fans, standing for the anthem.
It is scheduled to air multiple times Sunday in Arizona during Animal Planet's "Puppy Bowl." The Puppy Bowl will begin at 1 p.m.
The Super Bowl game between the Philadelphia Eagles and New England Patriots is scheduled to begin... read more
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...