Q&A: David M. Fleischer
Q&A with David M. Fleischer, 43, running as a Democrat for Judge for Harris County Criminal Court at Law No. 5.
Have you ever run for public office before?
What's your Hispanic connection?
Recommended Video: Now Playing: U.S. District Court Judge Amos L. Mazzant denied the NFL's emergency motion for a stay of the preliminary injunction of Ezekiel Elliott's six-game suspension on Monday.
Media: SITime I am first generation American. My parent moved from Santiago de Chile, Chile, to Houston in 1973, for my father to attend University of Houston. They came with the intent of returning... read more
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:27 Moore: Will Sean Miller stay at Arizona after tournament loss, NCAA...
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...