Q&A: David M. Fleischer
Q&A with David M. Fleischer, 43, running as a Democrat for Judge for Harris County Criminal Court at Law No. 5.
Have you ever run for public office before?
What's your Hispanic connection?
Recommended Video: Now Playing: U.S. District Court Judge Amos L. Mazzant denied the NFL's emergency motion for a stay of the preliminary injunction of Ezekiel Elliott's six-game suspension on Monday.
Media: SITime I am first generation American. My parent moved from Santiago de Chile, Chile, to Houston in 1973, for my father to attend University of Houston. They came with the intent of returning... read more
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat