Quarterback Kirk Cousins' says his checklist in free agency will be short: Can we win?
Kirk Cousins was among the many people surprised on Tuesday to find out he was going to become a free agent on March 14.
Appearing on SiriusXM NFL Radio on Friday, Cousins said he had just finished working out in Minneapolis when he found out the Redskins had traded with the Chiefs for Alex Smith. That meant Washington wasn't going to re-sign Cousins.
"I finished my workout, went over to my phone and had a lot of messages," Cousins said. "It came as a surprise. But in this league and my story, I've learned curve balls come all the time."
The Cardinals, who don't have a... read more
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today
- 12:45 Audit: Arizona fails to collect $36.7 million in drug rebates
- 12:45 Ritz-Carlton finally breaks ground on Paradise Valley resort
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals
- 12:03 Phoenix has fewer than 100 homes left from 19th century. Here's...