Rachel DeLago making history as an NHRA general manager
Champion drivers from Shirley Muldowney to Brittany Force have made sure the only glass ceiling in NHRA drag racing is the one atop their trophy case.
Now, Rachel DeLago is expanding the sport's list of accomplishments by females.
Hall of Fame racer Connie Kalitta named DeLago general manager of his four-car team in January, putting her in charge of all business operations, when Jim Oberhofer stepped down to focus exclusively on duties as Doug Kalitta's crew chief. She won first-time out in that historic role as Doug Kalitta took the Top Fuel victory two weeks ago in Pomona, Calif.
“I don't... read more
- 10:55 Houston reaches $40M settlement with pension actuarial firm
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...