Ramirez sacks another top aide in latest Osceola courthouse controversy
Once rumored to be Osceola Clerk of Court Armando Ramirez's next chief deputy, Marta Moczo-Santiago was fired late Wednesday without explanation, according to a brief statement released today.
The high-level firing was the second since Ramirez took office in Jan. 8 in an administration marked by three months of controversy that included cutting hourly workers' benefits while creating $60,000 jobs for appointees.
"The dismissal was in the best interest of the clerk's office and its employees," Ramirez said in a written statement.
Topics Employment Employment Opportunities New York... read more
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it