Ranking NBA players by salary: Steph Curry, LeBron James highest-paid players in 2017-2018
Who is the highest paid player in the NBA this season?
It is the Golden State Warriors' Steph Curry, who is set to make $34.7 million in salary in 2017-18.
NBA salaries continue to rise for the elite players, like Curry.
No. 2 on the list is the Cavaliers' LeBron James at $33.3 million.
The Nuggets' Paul Millsap ($31.3 million), the Celtics' Gordon Hayward ($29.7 million) and the Pistons' Blake Griffin ($29.5 million) round out the Top 5 highest paid players in the NBA in 2017-18 in terms of salary.
MORE: Suns paying off for Robert Sarver | Phoenix Suns player salaries
Top 25 NBA salaries... read more
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today
- 12:45 Audit: Arizona fails to collect $36.7 million in drug rebates
- 12:45 Ritz-Carlton finally breaks ground on Paradise Valley resort
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals