Rattlers coach not worried about a third pro football team hitting the Valley market
The Rattlers have been able to survive since 1992 in the competitive Phoenix metropolitan sports market.
But when they come up against another pro football team, this one from the recently formed Alliance of American Football, next February, they'll see how much of an impact it will have on the team and the fan base.
The league is set to announce the new Valley team and introduce the coach on Friday.
The Rattlers have been playing 8-man, indoor football since 1992 when then Suns owner Jerry Colangelo bought an Arena Football League franchise to book summer dates in the then-new downtown... read more
- 11:57 Sutherland Springs survivor urges gun owners to push back against NRA
- 11:18 The Latest: US team heading to Singapore to work on summit
- 10:19 Family grateful for Utah man's 'miracle' Venezuela release
- 09:36 Resistance makes subtle impact even where Trump is popular
- 02:03 Giuliani says White House wants briefing on classified info
- 01:02 Trump stays out of messy House immigration fight
- 00:46 Trump shifts stance on Korea summit from 'off' to 'maybe'
- 00:46 Trump's dizzying shifts on issues from NK, guns, health care