Ravens release LB Ayanbadejo
The Baltimore Ravens released linebacker and special teams player Brendon Ayanbadejo, general manager Ozzie Newsome announced on Thursday.
Ayanbadejo, 36, had 43 total tackles, with a career-high 30 from scrimmage, one sack and one pass defensed in 16 games last season.
"As a team, we place a high value on special teams, and Brendon was one of our top performers in that area for the last five seasons," said Newsome. "He was one of the best special teamers in the league, but he was also a valued member of our defense, especially in our sub (substitute) packages. He became a... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance