Real-estate investment firm buys 8 buildings on Main Street in downtown Mesa
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInDowntown Mesa: 10 don't miss spots FullscreenPosted!A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
From pizza to comics, downtown Mesa has everything you need to have a good time. Here are our favorite spots. David Wallace/The RepublicFullscreen Nile Theater | Mesa's Nile Theater was the envy of the Valley when it opened back in 1924 as the area's largest movie palace. It closed as a theater in 1951, but lived on with other uses, including a clothing store and later a nightclub at the center of the Valley's punk scene in the early 2000s. It was the home of... read more
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...
- 15:52 Jets emerging as 'serious' contender to sign Ndamukong Suh, per report
- 15:41 Rochester Amerks 'humble' legend Dick Gamble dies
- 14:55 NFL players: Study to detect CTE markers in the living needs you
- 14:52 First lady recognizes 10 women with global courage awards