Recap: Cleveland vs. Miami
Cleveland, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - LeBron James' sixth return to Cleveland began with a bang. He seemingly couldn't miss.
James scored 25 of his 43 points in the first quarter and the Miami Heat defeated the Kyrie Irving-less Cleveland Cavaliers 100-96 on Tuesday.
James nailed his first four 3-point attempts and scored 16 points before he even missed a shot. He was 10-of-11 from the floor and knocked down five of his six tries from beyond the arc in the opening quarter.
James finished with 31 points in the first half and 14-of-19 from the field for the game to go with six rebounds, four... read more
- 12:17 First campaign ads in Houston-area congressional race
- 12:17 Andrew White resigns as church elder
- 11:59 First ladies Trump, Macron tour National Gallery's Cezannes
- 11:59 Trump: North Korea wants meeting 'as soon as possible'
- 11:36 Kids with rare rapid-aging disease get hope from study drug
- 11:32 Christian Kirk, Mark Andrews, Isaiah Oliver could be Arizona's next...
- 09:32 The Latest: Trump welcomes Macron at White House
- 04:07 Dutch probe 'appalling' euthanasia of dementia patient
- 03:44 Opioid treatment gap in Medicare: methadone clinics
- 02:59 Senators considering a delay for VA confirmation hearing