Recap: Cleveland vs. Miami
Cleveland, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - LeBron James' sixth return to Cleveland began with a bang. He seemingly couldn't miss.
James scored 25 of his 43 points in the first quarter and the Miami Heat defeated the Kyrie Irving-less Cleveland Cavaliers 100-96 on Tuesday.
James nailed his first four 3-point attempts and scored 16 points before he even missed a shot. He was 10-of-11 from the floor and knocked down five of his six tries from beyond the arc in the opening quarter.
James finished with 31 points in the first half and 14-of-19 from the field for the game to go with six rebounds, four... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House