Recap: San Jose vs. Florida
San Jose, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Roberto Luongo made 53 saves as the Florida Panthers took a 3-2 win over the San Jose Sharks on Tuesday.
Brandon Pirri had a goal and an assist while Scottie Upshall and Quinton Howden also lit the lamp for the Panthers, who came into the game having lost four of five.
Marty Havlat and Brent Burns scored for the Sharks, who were coming off a 3-0-0 road trip and had won six straight. Antti Niemi gave up all three goals on 24 shots.
San Jose is tied with Anaheim, which lost to Washington on Tuesday, for first place in the Pacific Division and will welcome... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike