Recap: San Jose vs. Florida
San Jose, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Roberto Luongo made 53 saves as the Florida Panthers took a 3-2 win over the San Jose Sharks on Tuesday.
Brandon Pirri had a goal and an assist while Scottie Upshall and Quinton Howden also lit the lamp for the Panthers, who came into the game having lost four of five.
Marty Havlat and Brent Burns scored for the Sharks, who were coming off a 3-0-0 road trip and had won six straight. Antti Niemi gave up all three goals on 24 shots.
San Jose is tied with Anaheim, which lost to Washington on Tuesday, for first place in the Pacific Division and will welcome... read more
- 16:54 Iranian foreign minister wants "respect" from US
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia