Recap: Texas vs. Chicago Cubs
Surprise, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Michael Choice's two-out single in the bottom of the 10th lifted the Texas Rangers to a 7-6 win over the Chicago Cubs on Tuesday.
Jim Adduci's two-run homer in the bottom of the eighth forced extra innings for Texas, while J.P. Arencibia, Alex Rios and Kevin Kouzmanoff each knocked in runs for the Rangers. Texas starter Alexi Ogando allowed five runs -- none earned -- in three innings pitched with four strikeouts.
Mike Olt and Javier Baez each hit homers for the Cubs, who saw starter Jason Hammel allow four earned runs over five innings of work.
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt