Receiver Christian Kirk ready 'to be one of the top guys' in the NFL
CLOSE Texas A&M WR/RB Christian Kirk speaks at the NFL combine on Friday.
It's hard to catch Christian Kirk unprepared, so he was ready when the first question from reporters last week at the NFL Scouting Combine was about his stringent diet.
“How about the liver shakes? Where did that come from?”
“I was waiting for that one,” he said.
Kirk, a receiver from Scottsdale Saguaro High and Texas A&M, explained he started drinking the liver shakes in college after reading about a boxer, Andre Ward, who used them as part of his exercise-recovery regimen.
RELATED: Where will... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler