Receiver Christian Kirk ready 'to be one of the top guys' in the NFL
CLOSE Texas A&M WR/RB Christian Kirk speaks at the NFL combine on Friday.
It's hard to catch Christian Kirk unprepared, so he was ready when the first question from reporters last week at the NFL Scouting Combine was about his stringent diet.
“How about the liver shakes? Where did that come from?”
“I was waiting for that one,” he said.
Kirk, a receiver from Scottsdale Saguaro High and Texas A&M, explained he started drinking the liver shakes in college after reading about a boxer, Andre Ward, who used them as part of his exercise-recovery regimen.
RELATED: Where will... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law