Records detail Phoenix road-rage shooting that left 1 dead, 2 hurt
Police say a man suspected in a fatal road-rage incident Monday fired seven shots at the occupants of a car next to him as they waited at a red light in Phoenix, records show.
Records outlining the case police made against 34-year-old Timothy Elliot Pascale in Maricopa County Superior Court were released Wednesday.
Pascale is accused of fatally shooting 21-year-old Chris Romo and injuring the driver of Romo's car as well as a teenage girl walking in a nearby parking lot.
A witness driving directly behind a white Nissan told police he saw passengers of the Nissan and a dark Chevrolet Camaro... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft