Records detail Phoenix road-rage shooting that left 1 dead, 2 hurt
Police say a man suspected in a fatal road-rage incident Monday fired seven shots at the occupants of a car next to him as they waited at a red light in Phoenix, records show.
Records outlining the case police made against 34-year-old Timothy Elliot Pascale in Maricopa County Superior Court were released Wednesday.
Pascale is accused of fatally shooting 21-year-old Chris Romo and injuring the driver of Romo's car as well as a teenage girl walking in a nearby parking lot.
A witness driving directly behind a white Nissan told police he saw passengers of the Nissan and a dark Chevrolet Camaro... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...