Records: Scottsdale schools' CFO OK'd 9 purchases to former company - 7 more than she said
CLOSE The Arizona Attorney General's Office is investigating procurement practices for school renovations in the Scottsdale Unified School District. This video has been updated to include information about Hunt & Caraway's 2013 contract with the district.
Public records show Scottsdale schools' chief financial officer signed off on more payment-related documents to her former company than the two she noted in her resignation letter on Friday.
Ex-CFO Laura Smith said in her resignation letter that she "mistakenly" signed off on two documents related to district purchases from... read more
- 11:31 'Blue Dreams': How mood-altering drugs saved author Lauren Slater...
- 11:27 Ranking biggest NFL draft busts of all time
- 11:01 Chandler schools superintendent to discuss controversial Snapchat...
- 11:01 Habitat Metro plans second apartment project in downtown Mesa
- 11:01 Restaurant inspections: 6 Phoenix-area eateries on this week's list
- 09:58 Trump again attacks Obama over Russia
- 09:31 Mitch Albom plans sequel to 'Five People You Meet in Heaven'
- 09:02 Secret Service reports suspicious vehicle by White House
- 08:21 Who has raised the most money in Tempe's city council election?
- 03:43 Australian leader off to US for talks with Trump, governors