Recycling center in Brooklyn suffers collapse in massive inferno
It was like throwing a lit match into a matchstick factory.
A paper and plastic recycling center caught fire in Brooklyn Tuesday, creating a massive inferno that burned through the night and reduced a building to rubble, officials said.
Roy Renna/BMR Breaking News Firefighters used tower ladders to fight the blaze through the night. read more
- 12:24 Melania Trump to discuss Africa trip Wednesday in New York
- 11:47 US warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
- 11:34 VIDEO: What you need to know from the first Beto-Cruz debate, in 13...
- 11:02 The Latest: AP source says Rosenstein expecting to be fired
- 11:02 Trump no statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
- 11:02 Trump says he hasn't decided whether to fire Rosenstein
- 06:46 Eyeing White House, Cory Booker introduces himself to Iowa
- 01:52 Weighing whether to can Rosenstein, Trump tuned in TV hosts
- 01:52 Some farmers worry Trump's bailout checks won't be enough
- 00:54 Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat