Recycling center in Brooklyn suffers collapse in massive inferno
It was like throwing a lit match into a matchstick factory.
A paper and plastic recycling center caught fire in Brooklyn Tuesday, creating a massive inferno that burned through the night and reduced a building to rubble, officials said.
Roy Renna/BMR Breaking News Firefighters used tower ladders to fight the blaze through the night. read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco