Red Wings D Ericsson leaves game with injury
DETROIT -- The banged-up Detroit Red Wings have taken another hit.
Defenseman Jonathan Ericsson had an upper-body injury Tuesday night against the Toronto Maple Leafs and didn't play in the third period. He played for 13-plus minutes over the first two periods.
The Red Wings are missing several forwards and had been relatively healthy on the blue line.
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco