News from Regional
The Supreme Judicial Court struck down the so-called millionaire tax in a long-awaited ruling that finds the proposal ran afoul of the state constitution by combining unrelated subjects of the tax increase and spending on education and transportation. “
Republicans on Beacon Hill say a judge’s consideration of a drug dealer’s immigration status in putting him on probation rather than in jail show the jurist has set up two tracks for justice in his courtroom and fuels their growing calls for impeachment.
- 10:35 SJC rejects putting 'millionaire tax' on ballot
- 04:45 Family separation policy starts dividing Republicans
- 03:27 First lady Melania Trump "hates" to see families separated
- 02:59 Prosecutor: 1 suspect dead and 20 people injured, four of them...
- 02:28 French media: Woman crying "God is great" has injured 2 with box...
- 02:15 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 02:15 Giuliani says Trump may consider pardons after Russia probe
- 01:30 In DC primary, minimum wage is the main topic of discussion
- 22:14 Melania Trump 'hates' to see families separated at border