Reimer gets first shutout of season, Sharks beat Oilers 3-0
EDMONTON, Alberta — The San Jose Sharks continue to show why they're the NHL's top road team.
James Reimer made 31 saves in his first shutout of the season, Logan Couture scored twice and San Jose beat the Edmonton Oilers 3-0 on Tuesday night to improve its road record to an impressive 25-9-3.
Joe Pavelski also scored for the Sharks, who won their second in a row. They've now won five of their last six and have gone 19-5-4 since Jan. 9.
"I thought we played a real solid road game," Sharks coach Peter DeBoer said. "We got great goaltending from Rimes when we needed it and it... read more
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...