Relatives sought for man found dead in Birmingham boarding home
Authorities are searching for family members of a man found dead in a Norwood boarding home last week.
Albert B. Williams was a 63-year-old black male, according to the Jefferson County Coroner's Office. He was discovered unresponsive about 9:57 a.m. Wednesday, May 10, and pronounced dead a short time later.
Chief Deputy Coroner Bill Yates said Williams died of natural causes and no foul play is suspect. His body, however, is ready to be released for burial and investigators have not been able to locate his relatives.
Williams is believed to have a brother living in Montgomery, but... read more
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance
- 20:49 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila is off to a rough start at the plate
- 20:24 Arizona Cardinals limiting Sam Bradford now in hopes of a healthier...
- 18:32 ASU football podcast: Reviewing the first spring under coach Herm...
- 18:28 No. 8 ASU softball hosts No. 13 Arizona looking to solidify NCAA...
- 18:20 2004 fraud case causes sparks in GOP party leader's race
- 17:50 Texasâ ârevenge pornâ law struck down by state appeals court
- 17:42 Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe