Relatives sought for man found dead in Birmingham boarding home
Authorities are searching for family members of a man found dead in a Norwood boarding home last week.
Albert B. Williams was a 63-year-old black male, according to the Jefferson County Coroner's Office. He was discovered unresponsive about 9:57 a.m. Wednesday, May 10, and pronounced dead a short time later.
Chief Deputy Coroner Bill Yates said Williams died of natural causes and no foul play is suspect. His body, however, is ready to be released for burial and investigators have not been able to locate his relatives.
Williams is believed to have a brother living in Montgomery, but... read more
- 10:28 The Latest: Parents concede baby Charlie dying in hospice
- 10:28 Judge set to decide on where Charlie Gard's spends last days
- 10:25 AMBER Alert issued for 1-month-old Yuma boy
- 10:18 Trump to bar transgender individuals from armed forces
- 10:04 50 students start down grueling path in Mayo Med School's inaugural...
- 09:45 Arizona Supreme Court lets ruling stand that protects Republic...
- 09:41 Trump to bar transgender individuals from armed forces.
- 08:34 The Latest: Trump blasts Murkowski on health care vote
- 08:23 Britain to ban sale of new diesel, gasoline cars by 2040
- 08:00 Lower global tax rate boosts Ford in second quarter