Relatives sought for man found dead in Birmingham boarding home
Authorities are searching for family members of a man found dead in a Norwood boarding home last week.
Albert B. Williams was a 63-year-old black male, according to the Jefferson County Coroner's Office. He was discovered unresponsive about 9:57 a.m. Wednesday, May 10, and pronounced dead a short time later.
Chief Deputy Coroner Bill Yates said Williams died of natural causes and no foul play is suspect. His body, however, is ready to be released for burial and investigators have not been able to locate his relatives.
Williams is believed to have a brother living in Montgomery, but... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston