Relatives sought for man found dead in Birmingham boarding home
Authorities are searching for family members of a man found dead in a Norwood boarding home last week.
Albert B. Williams was a 63-year-old black male, according to the Jefferson County Coroner's Office. He was discovered unresponsive about 9:57 a.m. Wednesday, May 10, and pronounced dead a short time later.
Chief Deputy Coroner Bill Yates said Williams died of natural causes and no foul play is suspect. His body, however, is ready to be released for burial and investigators have not been able to locate his relatives.
Williams is believed to have a brother living in Montgomery, but... read more
- 12:10 2 kids, 2 adults injured in Phoenix crash
- 09:08 'Camino Island': Grisham's tasty thriller about a literary heist
- 09:05 Fact Check: Has Education Department spent more than $4M on travel,...
- 08:33 Minority advocates say Trump's budget will hurt their causes
- 08:11 10 hot books you won't want to miss this summer
- 06:11 Books: New and noteworthy
- 05:59 Hatchback cars stage a comeback
- 05:57 India reports its first 3 cases of the Zika virus
- 03:16 AP source: Kushner sought secret communications with Russia
- 03:16 Back home after foreign trip, Trump faces slew of challenges