Renowned brain surgeon to retire as CEO of Barrow Neurological Institute
Internationally renowned brain surgeon Dr. Robert Spetzler is resigning as president and CEO of Barrow Neurological Institute after 30 years of leadership that helped define Barrow as a top facility for neurological and neurosurgical care.
Spetzler, 71, has pioneered multiple surgical techniques and tools now used around the world and has performed more aneurysm procedures than any other brain surgeon in the world, according to Barrow.
Dr. Michael Lawton, the vice chairman of the Department of Neurological Surgery at the University of California at San Francisco, will succeed Spetzler as... read more
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...