Renowned brain surgeon to retire as CEO of Barrow Neurological Institute
Internationally renowned brain surgeon Dr. Robert Spetzler is resigning as president and CEO of Barrow Neurological Institute after 30 years of leadership that helped define Barrow as a top facility for neurological and neurosurgical care.
Spetzler, 71, has pioneered multiple surgical techniques and tools now used around the world and has performed more aneurysm procedures than any other brain surgeon in the world, according to Barrow.
Dr. Michael Lawton, the vice chairman of the Department of Neurological Surgery at the University of California at San Francisco, will succeed Spetzler as... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler